ISaGRAF 5.21 – Significant Updates to Award-Winning Automation Software
Montreal, Canada, January 30, 2009 --
ISaGRAF, a Rockwell Automation Company, the leading automation software technology partner, announces the release of ISaGRAF version 5.21. ISaGRAF 5 is the world's first commercially-available IEC 61499 and IEC 61131-3 automation software.
ISaGRAF v.5.21 key enhancements:
- Addition of ISaVIEW, an integrated HMI;
- Windows Vista® compatibility;
- Support for ISaGRAF 3 platform, including automatic import of ISaGRAF 3 projects;
- Addition of several new Advanced Control Function Blocks for faster development and reduced resource consumption.
Click here for a full list of the new Advanced Control Function Blocks;
- New localization: Simplified Chinese;
- Additional ISaGRAF porting examples.
See a video tutorial on ISaGRAF v5.21 enhancements at www.isagraf.com/pages/news/521video.htm.
ISaVIEW enables users to build custom graphical screens for visual debugging and simulation.
- The ability to create custom screens for each ISaGRAF project;
- The ability to use standard or custom library objects;
- Animation options (rotate, resize, move) with several possible actions;
- Compatibility with HiBeam, ISaGRAF’s web-based HMI solution with embeddable event-driven data server.
Click here for more information on HiBeam
About ISaGRAF 5
ISaGRAF 5 offers unparalleled functionality and benefits by incorporating both the IEC 61131-3 and IEC 61499 standards. Using ISaGRAF 5, any field device manufacturer has the ability to turn their equipment into an IEC 61499 product. For example, intelligent flow meters can act as a regulator and control a valve while being part of an integrated distributed control system.
This revolutionary automation software has won several prestigious awards, including the Control Engineering Editor's Choice Award, Mesures Magazine's technology award for innovative products, and the Leonard Grand Prize in Innovation award at the Automation Optimation tradeshow in Paris.
More on ISaGRAF 5 and IEC 61499
About ISaGRAF, a Rockwell Automation Company
ISaGRAF, a Rockwell Automation Company, with offices in Canada, the U.S., and France, is the world’s leading automation software partner. The company’s flagship product ISaGRAF is fully compliant with both IEC 61499 and IEC 61131 industrial standards, as confirmed by TÜV Rheinland, and can be used to build a variety of automation products including embedded µcontrollers, PAC, PLC, DCS, RTU, CNC and motion controllers. ISaGRAF sustains a high level of standardization, integration and communication within modern automation systems, resulting in high-end, real-time open control systems with crash-proof reliability, powerful performance and flexibility.
Learn more about Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK).